Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Day 2 catch up brings us to March!

The month started off with this custom job pieced by sister-in-law Debra York!  I love French General Fabrics and Debbie always does a great job!!!




Then....what should have been a simple endeavor turned in to a major episode!!  I took the longarm in for it's annual service and 6 weeks later, it was finally usable again.   I believe the first 3 pictures are from the second time I brought it home - didn't think about taking pictures the first time!




 Then the third....


Of course, this quilt was an "I need this as soon as possible" quilt!!!
 Then the fourth...




 I was frustrated to the point of starting to shop for a new brand of machine, but my service gal persevered and finally got it right - or at least as right as that machine is going to get!!  From what I understand, this machine model/year was one of the first ones made (~2010).  Timing for the early models is different than the newer models being manufactured so what works now doesn't work on mine!  Sometimes it doesn't pay to have the "newest toy" I guess!  

I was able to finally finish the ASAP quilt from above on May 11 (and silly me didn't get a picture of it!)....right before we left on our spring vacation!  

I am thankful to my wonderful customers who were so understanding during this difficulty!  You guys are the best!!!!  

Until next time,
Leah



  

No comments:

Post a Comment