Saturday, December 28, 2019

Morning!!!

Just wanted to share a couple of quilts I've finished recently!

First up is one I made for us while on vacation in September!  Yes, I spent time sewing in the condo at the beach!  What can I say?!!!  I picked up a FQ pack at The Sewing Center Around the Block in Ft. Walton Beach.  If you are in the area, be sure to check out this shop as well as Coastal Stitches in Destin!  After finishing the main project I took with me, I was still in the mood to sew so I did this quick small lap quilt for TV watching!  I used a Hobbs cotton/wool blend batting for winter warmth and this has been washed!

Next is another "Jim" quilt as Eddie and I like to call them!  It's a Razorback Flag!!!  WPS! As I've mentioned before, Jim Gatling lets us know (in detail usually) how he wants his quilts quilted!  He told me this turned out just as he had envisioned!  Whew!!!😅


Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!
Until next time,
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment